- AP DSC (TET Com TRT) Notification Released on 21st November 2014.
- Date of Fee payment 2nd December to 16th January 2015.
- AP DSC 2014 Online application Submission from 1st week of December 2014 .
- Online application Registration end 17th January 2015.
- Hall Ticket 2014 Download Available from 25th May 2015 .
- Written Examination tests Scheduled from 9th to 11th May 2015.
- Official key will be announced on 18th May 2015 .
- Results Will be Declared on 28th May 2015 .
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to announce the state Teacher recruitment notification as a TET com TRT recruitment (APTERT 2014-15). In this TRT recruitment examination test will be conduct TET+TRT on one test the announced on GO No-38 on 19th November 2014 as per the GO the AP DSC 2014-15 Notification will be announced TET com TRT and there is no TET eligibility for the DSC recruitment and it will be conducted single exam for TET and DSC.
Eligibility of SGT posts :
In the DSC 2014-15 only DED Candidates have SGT eligibility there is no chance for other candidates this bad news to BED Candidates
Now the COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION in Dilemma on TET eligibility the official detailed DSC notification 2014 Pdf will be out before 6:00 PM today or 21st 10:30 AM please wait for official announcement ..
Pattern of Examination test
( Special Grade ) SGT applicants will have 3 hours of time for 180 Marks
( Language Pundit) LP applicants will have attend for 200 Questions
(School Assistants ) SA candidates will have 200 Marks
all examination tests will have 3 hours of timings on after noon session
1. SHORT TITLE AND APPLICATION:
(1) These rules 2014 may be called as the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules.
(2) These rules shall apply to all categories of teacher posts in Government, Zilla Praja Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad, Special Schools, Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Municipalities, Municipal Corporation Schools and to such other categories of teacher posts in such other schools as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
(3) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect from the date of issue of these orders.
AP TET TRT 2014 Guidelines G.O Ms.No.38 Dated 19.11.2014
Download AP DSC 2014 Detailed Guidelines Notification Go- No 38 PDF
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is announced a Good News to the DSC applicants and all fishers of BED and DED Candidates are Eligible to apply (TET Com TRT) . Now the Minister for Education is announced 10,603 Posts follow the Vacancies lists to this Teacher Recruitment as per the list.
- Total Number of Posts for this DSC 2015-15 - 9061
- Secondary Grade Teacher SGT Posts -6244
- School Assistants SA Posts -1849
- language pundits LP Posts-812
- Physical education teacher PET posts -156
Friday, November 21, 2014
KVPs - relaunched
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and Communication Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad relaunched the Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) investment scheme on Tuesday to tap household savings for funding infrastructure development in the country and to lure them away from ponzi schemes. The savings instrument will be available in the denomination of Rs. 1000, Rs. 5,000, Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 50,000. There will be no upper ceiling on
investments an investor can make in them. However, no tax benefits would be available on these investments. Banks will accept these certificates as pledged security for loans.
To begin with, the certificates will be available only at post offices. Over time, however, designated branches of nationalised banks will also sell them. The certificates will carry a lock-in period of 2 years and 6 months after which they will become encashable on pre-determined maturity value. Investments made in the certificate will double in 8 years and 4 months. Government will deploy the collections under the scheme to finance development plans of the Centre and State Governments.
Table Showing Premature closure ofKVP ( for Den. Rs. 1000 )
Table Showing Premature closure ofKVP ( for Den. Rs. 1000 )
2 and half years but less than 3 years
3 years but less than 3 and half years
3 and half years but less than 4 years
4 years but less than 4 and half years
4 and half years but less than 5 years
5 years but less than 5 and half years
5 and half years but less than 6 years
6 years but less than 6 and half years
6 and half years but less than 7 years
7 years but less than 7 and half years
7 and half years but less than 8 years
8 years but before maturity of the Certificate
On maturity of Certificate
8 Years 4 month = 100 months
Sunday, November 16, 2014
SBI Associate Clerk 2014 - Notification Out
SBI announced the notification for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre for the Associate Bank. We know that many of you are waiting desperately for this notification to come. Here is it, go grab the opportunity and make your dreams come true. Where there's a will, there's a way!!
- Online Registration of application : 20.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- Payment of fees – Online : 20.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- Payment of fees – Offline : 22.11.2014 to 11.12.2014
LONDON: Facebook is preparing a new office version of its social networking site to compete with other sites like LinkedIn, the Financial Times reported on Monday citing sources familiar with the matter.
"Facebook is secretly working on a new website called 'Facebook at Work'" that would allow users to "chat with colleagues, connect with professional contacts and collaborate over documents", it said.
Facebook last month reported its quarterly profit nearly doubled to $802 million (640 million euros) but saw its stock pounded after outlining a plan to invest heavily in the future instead of revelling in short-term riches.
"We are going to continue preparing for the future by investing aggressively, connecting everyone, understanding the world, and building the next-generation in computing platforms," Facebook founder and chief Mark Zuckerberg said then.
"We have a long journey ahead," he said. Facebook, which has 1.35 billion monthly active users worldwide, was set up in 2004 by Zuckerberg with fellow students at Harvard University who wanted to set it up as a college networking site.
Source:-The Economic Times
BJP leader and economist Subramanian Swamy on Sunday said that the income tax be abolished as an immediate solution, in a bid to improve the ‘dismal’ state of India’s economy.
He was speaking on ‘Challenges in Rebooting the Indian Economy’ at an event organised by the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FCCI) on Sunday.
“In order to reboot the economy, somewhere we will have to do a bit of bloodletting… In my opinion, the most immediate thing, right now, is to abolish income tax, following which, a lot of people will heave a sigh a relief. I have been arguing about this with the prime minister, but he is not getting support from others. Who they are, I can guess,” he said.
The middle-class, which encompasses a large sector, should be sought out for its opinions about the government, which will prove beneficial, he said.
“When the PM asked me where the revenue will come from, I told him the income derived from Income Tax in the country is around `2 lakh crore whereas one allocation of a 3G spectrum can bring in that much money. The black money stashed away in secret accounts abroad is around `120 lakh crore, 60 times the income derived from Income Tax. The people of the country will heave a sigh of relief if the Income Tax system is abolished,” Swamy said.
The statement is in reference to the number of scams committed during the previous government.
On the issue of black money, he said, “The main problem lies in the fact that banks do not provide information about their account holders. However, there are many ways through which black money can be brought back. There is a ruling by the United Nations that a country, some of whose citizens possess secret bank accounts in other countries, can issue a mandate stating that the money held by its nationals can be nationalized. This option will be explored.”
Stating that there are 21 top lawyers in the country whose names figure on the list of those possessing secret bank accounts, Swamy said it was these people who had been raising their voices against the implementation of the UN directive.
Swamy also said “Agriculture represents our best potential, since we have suitable climate to farm 12 months of the year. We can grow three crops a year. We must modernise and ‘globalise’ agriculture, and turn it into our exporting sector,” he said, adding that the linking of India’s rivers, and creating a water grid will help in equitably distributing water resources.
Swamy added, the country’s economy grew at 8.4 per cent in 2003-04, which slumped to 4.8 per cent in 2013-14.
If Indian agriculture is globalised and youth are educated, India can transform from a developing to a developed country. He said, “Our youth must be given the best education and manufacturing must be boosted, since it provides employment to many of India’s semi-skilled workforce… I am very optimistic about the country growing at 10 per cent.”