- The yesteryear children heard stories from their grand parents.
- They played with their friends in the streets.
- They make paper boats during rain. etc etc. etc.
- Their life is full of fun with playing.
Now we think about the present situation ? Let us take a third standard student
- After school hours , she has to go to Talent exam class (1 Hour) - Now Time is 5.30
- This is the time for Co -curricular - 6.30
- This is time to start the home work (Work load) - (Lot and Lot of homework) - upto 9.00
- She goes to bed after eating at 9.30
Some body may argue. " This is a competitive world . We must bring up our child to cope with the fast world. " . Surely friends, We must give chance to play and make them relax their mind. That is what we enjoyed in our yesteryears.
Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development.My Dear children Play well. Enjoy well
Source: Venkat Pakkangal