1.BRICS summit ( Brazil, Russia, India, China, South‐Africa.) :-
● 5th Summit 2013 : (Durban) South Africa:
● 6th BRICS Summit 2014: to be held in Fortaleza, Brazil from 15‐17 July 2014.
● Next 7th BRICS Summit to be held in Ufa, Russia
2. BIMSTEC Summit :-
● 3rd BIMSTEC summit 2014: Nay Pyi Taw (Myanmar)
● 4th BIMSTEC summit will be held in Nepal.
3. Nuclear security summit :-
● 2nd Summit 2012 – Seoul, South Korea.
● 3rd Summit 2014 - Hague, Netherland
● 4th Summit 2016 - United States
4.G 8 Summit :-
● 39th Summit 2013: United Kingdom. (Northern Ireland)
● G‐8 Countries: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, Britain and the US.
● 40th G‐7 summit 2014 held at Brussels.
5. G 20 Summit :-
● G‐20 meeting (2014) of Finance ministers and central bank governors held in Sydney (Australia).
● G20 Leaders Summit (2014) will be held in Brisbane, Queensland Australia, in November 2014.
6. SAARC Summit :-
● 3rd SAARC ministerial meet on poverty alleviation 2013 Kathmandu (Nepal)
● 18th SAARC Summit 2014‐ Kathmandu (proposed)
7. NATO Summit :‐
● NATO Summit 2014 will be held in Britain. (Britain last hosted the summit in 1990, when Margret Thatcher was Prime Minister).
8. IBSA Summit :-
● India will host the next summit of IBSA (India, Brazil, South Africa) in New Delhi in 2015.
● 18th BASIC Ministerial Meeting held in New Delhi.
BASIC - (Brazil, South Africa, India and China)
Note : 17th Meeting on Climate Change was held in Hanzghou, China
● ASEAN foreign-minister-meeting held in Myanmar.
● Fifth Indo-US Strategic Dialogue held in New Delhi during which
the two sides discussed “transformative initiatives” in key areas of
security and energy.
● 3rd India-Africa Summit will be held in New Delhi.
● 6th International Nuclear Energy Forum ATOMEXPO-2014 held
● World Economic Forum 2014: held in Abuja (Nigeria). Bharti Enterprises founder and Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal co– chair this year’s edition of the World Economic Forum on Africa.
Post a Comment