APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment – 2677 Posts; LD: 22.01.2014
Panchayat Secretary Grade – IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment)
Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary Grade – IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The detailed notification is available at APPSC official website www.apspsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at www.apspsc.gov.in from 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014.
Post: Panchayat Secretary
Vacancies: 2677 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.7520 -22430/-
District wise Vacancies:
|District Code||Name of the District||District Abbreviation||No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||2677|
Recruitment Applications online are invited between 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014
Last date for payment of fee is 20.01.2014
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 23.02.2014
Age limit: 18 to 36 years as on 01.07.2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 180/- and for reserved category – Rs.100/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at www.apspsc.gov.in from 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014.
Apply online @ www.apspsc.gov.in
Selection Process: Written Test. There is no Interview for these posts.
Written Exam Pattern: Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks
Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper II: Rural development – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Panchayat Secretary SYLLABUS 2014
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
1) Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
2) Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3) Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4) Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour saving devices.
5) Basic aspects related to Accounting.
Help Desk: For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 refer detailed notification link given below