HTML

HTML2

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top ten famous quotes of Swami Vivekananda

1. 3 GOLDEN RULES from Swami Vivekananda

Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them.

Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them .

Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.

2. Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison. Swami Vivekananda Motivational quote

3. Talk to yourself at  least  once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an            EXCELLENT person in this World…

4. Relationships are more important than life , but it is important for those relationships to have life in them…. 


5. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. Swami-Vivekananda

6. Like me or Hate me,
both are in my favor,
If you like me I am in your Heart,
If you hate me I am in your mind. 


7. BY the study of different religions we find that in essence they are one. -

8. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.


9..Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that  will come great work.


10. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.

No comments:

Post a Comment