papers with Maximum Marks of 300 need to complete exam in 300 minutes nothing but in 5 hours.
|Written Examination||No.of Questions need to Attempt||Exam Duration in Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural areas related Problems with specially regarding to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150|
Complete Details of exam syllabus:
Paper I: GENERAL STUDIES
Paper I nothing but general studies questions based on below topics
1. Important Affairs and events about national issues and international
2. Current affairs which are indulge in International, National and Regional issues.
3. Information Technology,Science and Technology issues, present developments and revolutions
4.Modern India History issues with special significance in national movement of india.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.Indinan Economic strategies and development after the Independence.
6. Reasoning Questions Consists of Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basics in Disaster Management and is in the standards of CBSE standards of VIII & IX Classes.
Paper II examination framed questions basedon general awareness deeply about development, problems situated in rural areas of andhra pradesh.
1. Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of viruses and pests, hygiene behavoiur, village or rural development.
2. Social Discrimination and conflicts in contemporary society problems of underprevileged groups.
3. Democracy matters,Democratic institutions in india issues, Panchayat Raj department Cooperative services at Rural Areas in ap, its performance and capabilities
4. Rural Development and economic,Scientific developments which is relevant to rural areas
5. Basic Accounting Concepts and Issues.
Post a Comment